Uploading a Photo
There are two ways to get your photo attached to your profile.
- When you claim your profile with Linkedin, we will automatically pull in your Linkedin profile photo.
- If you claim your profile with your email address, you will need to go into your profile settings to upload a photo.
If you claimed your profile using your email, use the following instructions to add your photo:
- After you login to your Modex Profile, you will be sent to your Dashboard. From your dashboard you can click the "Edit" button under your name.
- You are now at your Loan Officer Profile settings. On the right side of your screen you will see a button that says "Change". Click that and select a photo to upload.
- You have successfully uploaded/changed your photo.
An alternative way to get to your Loan Officer Profile settings is to click "My Profile" in the menu bar, then click "Edit" on the far right of the screen.
If you have difficulties uploading or changing a photo, please contact support by either clicking the message icon on the bottom right of the screen or emailing us at email@example.com.